Request payments by email and invoice your customers
Email invoices allow you to request payment for a specific amount from a user.
- Send email invoices to collect payments from customers.
- Upload your own company logo and contact information.
- Prices can be shown in bitcoin or your local currency.
- Notifications can be sent to your website when an order completes.
- Bitcoin can be automatically cashed out daily to any bank account.
- Create email invoices dynamically with the Coinbase API
How to Create an Email Invoice
Invoices can be generated via our invoice generator (shown below). It’s the easiest way to get started.
Setting a Custom Attribute
If you set a ‘Custom ID’ attribute while creating the invoice, this will get passed through in the callback to your site. This is an optional step that can be useful to automatically update your records when an order or user is marked as paid.