Note that these have not been security tested by Coinbase.
- coinbase_python - Python wrapper for the Coinbase API (supports both OAuth2 and api key authentication)
- coinbase_python3 - Python3 wrapper for the Coinbase API (supports both OAuth2 and api key authentication)
- nodecoinbase - A simple Node.js client for use with the Coinbase API
- coinbase-go - Go library for the Coinbase API
- whmcs-coinbase-bitcoin - A payment gateway module for WHMCS and Coinbase’s bitcoin payment API
- Coinbase.NET - A C# library for the Coinbase API
- Coinbase .NET/C# - .NET/C# implementation of the Coinbase API
We plan on adding more client libraries in the future. If you develop a client library that you’d like to open source and add to this page, please send us a note. We’ll be happy to give you attribution.
To speed up development most web frameworks have popular authentication libraries. They can be used to integrate with Coinbase’s OAuth.